Few tenants still use print medium for sourcing somewhere to live, especially in the past five years.
Most potential tenants now browse www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au It allows them to search for a suitable property, view all the images and lodge an application form from the comfort of their lounge and laptop, saving them time and petrol in the process.
This is particularly the case with properties in the mid to higher-priced brackets, such as houses and good quality town houses and units. It is easier than the classifieds, and they can find exactly where a property is, thanks to Google Maps.
This can be a real negative for private landlords who cannot access any reputable on-line real estate services as they are only available through a licensed real estate agent. It is surprising how many newcomers to Cairns search and secure a property before they arrive, having used www.realestate.com.au
We understand you may not want to use a Property Manager for you rentals, but finding a good tenant can be difficult – so we’re here to help.
• We visit your property, assess potential rental and take internal and external photos;
• We list on www.realestate.com.au with full editorial and all our best photos;
• We provide a weekly report on property views and potential enquiries by email;
• We complete a tenant check through services only available to licensed real estate agents, such as TICA and NTD.
• We help complete the necessary Residential Tenancy Authority (RTA) forms for the applicant of your choice.